|By Eric Kilby, Exploding Flower Bed. via Wikimedia Commons|
This year my resolutions are simpler, mere goals, really, and mostly to continue what I've already begun:
- To continue Poetry Wednesdays—and write and publish at least one poem here on this blog every Wednesday.
restartstart Fiction Friday—in which I publish a short story here on this blog the final Friday of every month. (I even have some stories started).
- To finish my bedroom.
- To follow my own studies.
- To regularly update my other blogs.
This is not to say that I don't have goals that I don't expect to meet. They follow:
- To find a full time job—if I've been taught anything in these last 3 years of searching, I've been taught that I'm practically unhireable, but I'll keep trying. I do need to support myself after all.
- To get on a regular sleep schedule—yeah, this probably isn't happening, but I'm going to try anyway. I'll try to get to bed no later than midnight (unless something interesting is going on) and awaken no later than 9am. If I find a job it'll be easier since I'll likely have to be at work before 9 anyway.
- To regulate my eating schedule—right now I eat at very odd times: at 3pm I have my big meal, then I eat again, though less, at 9pm and 11pm. I'd like not to eat so late at night, but I suppose that all depends on the rest of my day's schedule. . .
So, that's it. My plans thus far for next year.