"Ordinary life does not interest me. I seek only the high moments. I am in accord with the surrealists, searching for the marvelous." ~Anais Nin

09 December 2016

Okay, at this point it's just ridiculous

Operation Crossroads in color: United States Department of Defense (either the U.S. Army or the U.S. Navy) derivative work: Wojot [Public domain], via Wikimedia Commons
Seriously.

What else can go wrong?

Here I am waiting, totally expecting to hear any minute not to come into work again.  Okay, I can handle that.  Maybe.  I'm applying for jobs every day.  I'm writing with an eye on publication.  I'm trying to figure out if I can stretch what few dollars I have until the end of January without having to borrow money from my parents.  Because they don't have much in the way of money either.

And our furnace broke last night.

No heat in wintertime is not an option, so we'll have to either have our furnace repaired or replace it.  It probably needs to be replaced.  I don't know how we'll afford it.  Gods, I don't know how we would have afforded it even if we weren't in this situation.

I need to find a job, and soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment