"Ordinary life does not interest me. I seek only the high moments. I am in accord with the surrealists, searching for the marvelous." ~Anais Nin

12 June 2015

Brain Dragons


Man, I'm telling you, sometimes it seems as though I let all my crazy out here.  I suppose that's a good thing, getting out in cyberspace where it's not even all that wacky.

Anyway, this is to inform everyone that I will be going through and deleting a bunch of posts.  I've been thinking about it for a while now.  There's so much here that's not on point.  I have specific goals in mind for this blog, so a bunch of stuff is going to get scrapped.

What this means - what I hope this means - is:

  • more of a "theme" will come through as I write new posts that more align with my goals
  • clearer, more thoughtful writing (I'd also like to have more consistent posts in terms of length, but we'll see)
  • a little less of the crazy
  • more regular posts (bi-monthly?)
That's it.  I plan to start posting again in July.

Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment